Wii To HDMI Converter Adapter
- Support Wii game console input, widely used in home entertainment, and various game sites.
- Convert the standard Wii output into an HDMI 1.3 compatible device allowing audio and video to be carried over a single HDMI cable. It outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
- Connect with PC speakers and headset directly. No power adaptor required. Plug and play
Audio cable and HDMI cable are NOT included.
- Please double check to make sure your TV / monitor support 480i, 576i, 480p through HDMI else it will only display Black Screen
- Must set Wii to "HDTV 480p" output before using.
Go into Wii Settings > Display Settings > TV Type > Set to "HDTV 480p
1 x Wii To HDMI Converter