PS2 to HDMI Converter
Please make sure to change the setting of the console from below video , otherwise the PS2 will have black screen:
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss
- Works with HDTV or HDMI monitor, projector and so on.
- Supports all PS2 display modes: 480i, 576i, 480p
- Only support converting YPbPr/YCbCr signal(not support CVBS) to HDMI, video and audio sync output.
- Must set PS2 to YPbPr/YCbCr output before using, or you will see out of range.
- USB cable powered - no power adapter needed
- Compact size, easy to carry. Perfectly support PS2 games, tested without any delay.
IMPORTANT: ONLY Support HDMI output, NOT support convert to DVI signal
NOTE: If there is no image or black display, please check:
- use usb cable (package included or other high quality cable) to PS, mini usb cable to converter
- set PS to YPBPR output before connect converter
- if you input HDMI cable to TV HDMI 1, you must make TV channel is HDMI 1
- TV must support 480p or 576p.
- Please double check to make sure your TV support 480i, 576i, 480p through HDMI else it will only display Black Screen
- Must set PS2 to YPbPr/YCbCr output before using
1 x PS2 to HDMI Converter
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
We Also Recommend
Latest Cronus Zen Mouse&Keyboard Converter for PS5/Xbox One/S/X/XBOX 360/PS4/Nintendo Switch
Multi-Platform KX USB Keyboard & Mouse Converter for Nintendo Switch/Xbox One/PS4/PS3