OSSC SCART Component VGA to HDMI Open Source Scan Converter v1.6 for Retro Gaming Console UK Plug
Play your favorite retro games using this adapter by connecting your console to one of the OSSC's inputs. The adapter will then output the signal to HDMI for connection on a modern TV with no input lag. For v1.6, it converts not only VGA, SCART and Component to DVI/HDMI, but also analogue audio to digital DVI/HDMI now! The OSSC features multiple options and modes for tweaking the image until you are happy - A variety of templates to get the best image for each console are widely available online!
1 X SCART – Supports RGBs (clean csync, cvideo sync, luma sync), RGsB, Ypbpr
1 X Component video – Supports Ypbpr and RGsB signals
1 X D-SUB15 (VGA) – Supports RGBHV, RGBs, RGsB, Ypbpr
2 x 3.5mm analogue audio – Supports all analogue audio. Input 1 can be toggled between output (from AV1/SCART) or input
Composite video and S-Video are NOT supported and require an adapter/transcoder (NOT incl.)
1 X HDMI or DVI-D (with adapter) (digital only, including audio). Full-range 24-bit RGB output through DVI/HDMI
1 X Analogue audio 3.5mm (input/output toggle).
Supported input resolutions:
25Khz medium-res modes
Supported output resolutions
240p/288p -> 480p/576p or 720p line triple (compatible displays only)
240p/288p -> 1280×960, 1280×1152, 1080p, 1600×1200 line quadruple/quintuple (compatible displays only)
25Khz medium-res modes -> 480p
480i/576i -> 480p/576p or pass-through
480p -> pass-through or 960p line-double (compatible displays only)
all other 31khz resolutions passed through
Back lit LCD
SD Card socket for firmware updates
DC 5V 1 Amp – 2.1 x 5.5mm positive tip
- DO NOT PURCHASE THIS UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT DOES AND HOW IT WORKS!!!
- The remote control needs 2 AAA batteries (NOT incl.)
- Needs a suitable RGB high-quality SCART cable to work. Will only work with RGB inputs. NOT work with converted/split cable connection.
- JP21 adapter is required for JP21 RGB Cables.
- Will NOT work with Nintendo N64, Non-RGB modded Nintendo NES, or a NTSC Gamecube as these are both S-Video and NOT RGB.
- Works on all other retro consoles from Spectrum, Amiga, SNES, Gamecube (PAL), Saturn, Mega Drive to PlayStation and more.
1 x Open Source Scan Converter
1 x Remote Control
1 x Power Supply
1 x User Manual
We Also Recommend
Latest Cronus Zen Mouse&Keyboard Converter for PS5/Xbox One/S/X/XBOX 360/PS4/Nintendo Switch
Multi-Platform KX USB Keyboard & Mouse Converter for Nintendo Switch/Xbox One/PS4/PS3