MayFlash for Sega Genesis for Sega Mega Drive Controller Adapter Connect for Nintendo Switch for Windows Gaming Accessories PC
- The SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Controller Adapter allows you to connect up to two SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Controllers to your Nintendo Switch System or PC Windows.
- With two Adapters, up to four SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive controllers can be used at the same time.
- Supports PC X-input and D-input.
- Supports Turbo/Auto Fire/Hold functions. The Left Stick and D-Pad can be switched.
- Firmware upgradable
- Cable Length: about 210cm
Quick Start Guide
1. To set Turbo for individual buttons, press and hold the TURBO 1(or TURBO2) button and the button you wish to set Turbo for.
2. Repeat the above operation to set the Auto Fire for this button.
3. Repeat the above operation again to set the Hold for this button.
4. Do it again to cancel the Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold function for this button.
5. To clear all Turbo settings for all buttons, quickly press the TURBO 1 (or TURBO 2) button twice.
LED Indicators for the TURBO 1 and TURBO 2
Player 1: TURBO 1
Player 2: TURBO 2
LED Indicator stays light: One button or some buttons have been set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold.
LED Indicator blinks quickly: The buttons set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold are in use.
LED Indicator goes off: No any buttons are set for Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold.
Switch the Left Stick and D-Pad
1. To switch the D-Pad to the left stick, press and hold the button "START" and "A" for 3 seconds.
2. To sitch back the D-Pad, press and hold the button "START" and "B" for 3 seconds.
3. The changes will be saved automatically. If you change it for the player 1, the player 2 will have the same setting.
NOTE: The HOME button on the adapter works for the Player 1 only.
1 x MAYFLASH SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Controller Adapter
1 x Instruction Manual
We Also Recommend
3 in 1 EMS 4M Auto Action Replay Plus With 4M Expand RAM Card for Sega Saturn
USA WAREHOUSE - Nintendo SNES SFC 8Bitdo Retro Wireless Controller Receiver