GuliKit Route Air Wireless Audio Adapter for Nintendo Switch/ Switch Oled/Switch Lite/PC/PS4 (NS07)
- The Slimmest Wireless Audio Adapter for the Nintendo Switch/ Switch Oled /Switch Lite.
- Slimmest Design: The thinnest wireless audio adapter with only 5mm thick body exclusively for the Nintendo Switch / Switch Oled/ Switch Lite.
- Dual Streaming: Support two headphones with wireless HIFI audio simultaneously and all BT 5.0, 4.0, 3.0 or 2.1 compatible.
- Super Low Latency: Enjoy smooth gaming with no lag supported by Qualcomm aptX Low Latency codec and digital HIFI audio.
- 10 meters Barrier-free Transmission: Advanced ceramic antenna provides up to 10m barrier-free transmission without any loss.
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch,Switch Oled ,Switch Lite, PS4, PC: Enjoy wireless audio on Nintendo Switch, Switch Oled, Switch Lite, PS4 and PC (Win 8 or above)
- Plug and Play: Customized USB C port for easy use, dual buttons for two earphones connection with fast and simple pairing. Clear audio codec indication by small LEDs. No driver needed.
- Visual Interference Free: Hidden buttons and small LEDs at the bottom side provides no any visual interference in gaming.
- Battery Free: Powered by Nintendo Switch directly and extremly low power consumption.
- Model: Route Air Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
- Material: PC
- Color: Black
- Input Port: USB Type C / USB A
- Transmission Distance: 10m/ 33ft
- Frequency Range: 2.402GHZ - 2.480GHZ
- Wireless Connection: BT 3.0 + EDR
- Product Size: 48mm x 14mm x 5.0mm
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Switch Oled, Switch Lite, PS4, PC
- Supported Protocols: Qualcomm aptX LL, aptX, SBC, A2DP, AFH, HFP, HSP
How to Connect:
1) Set your wireless earphone to pairing status
2) Plug ROUTE AIR, hold the pairing button 4s into pairing mode with blinking white LED
3) Pairing is successful once LED turns to constant white.
NOTE: No more pairing is needed once your wireless earphone is ever paired to Switch before already.
1 x Route Air Bluetooth Audio Adapter
1 x USB-C to USB-A Adapter(For TV Mode)