Brook Wingman XE Converter for Xbox 360 for Xbox One for Xbox Elite 1 & 2 Controller Converter Adapter for PS4 Console for PC
Support wired use of Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Xbox Elite 1&2, Xbox 360, SEGA ASTRO CITY mini and SEGA MEGA Drive mini controllers, wired use/BT wireless use of PS5, PS4, PS3, Switch Pro controller and arcade stick use on PS3, PS4, PC (Direct-Input). It has got faster reaction speed than the old model, no matter the wired or wireless environment. If you want to play PS4/PS3 with any Xbox /PS controller (Especially SEGA ASTRO CITY/SEGA MEGA Drive mini/Switch Pro), THIS IS AN UNQUESTIONABLE CHOICE.
-Compatible with wired Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Elite 1&2, Xbox Series X/S controller and arcade stick, wired Sega Astro City Mini/MegaDrive Mini controllers and USB wired/ BT wireless PS3/PS4/Switch Pro controller
- Compatible with Xbox 360 Gaming Receiver and Xbox Adaptive controller.
- Compatible with PS4/PS3 consoles/PC (Direct-input)
- Hot swapping. Auto-register controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- With Touch Pad Simulation Function. Support Turbo function.
- Light weight and USB-sized
- Firmware upgradable
- Due to recent firmware (Nov 2021) of Xbox One controllers, wireless connection with the adapter is not supported. Please make sure wired connection is used.
- Each Wingman XE can only connect to a single Xbox 360 / Xbox One device. Wingman XE supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
- Please update to latest firmware before use.
- DO NOT support headset/microphone function which is provided by the controller audio jack.
- If Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller is used, please turn off controller profile settings to prevent interference with Wingman XE's Turbo or Remap settings. As Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller is incapable of turning off profile settings, using Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller might result in Remap function overlapping.
- Using PS5/PS4/PS3/Switch Pro wireless controller, you have to connect like wired controller via USB first and then remove the cable.
- For a detailed set up instruction and compatibility list, please refer to Brook official website. Subject to Brook's official website
1 x Brook Wingman XE Converter
We Also Recommend
Latest Cronus Zen Mouse&Keyboard Converter for PS5/Xbox One/S/X/XBOX 360/PS4/Nintendo Switch
Multi-Platform KX USB Keyboard & Mouse Converter for Nintendo Switch/Xbox One/PS4/PS3