Brook Wingman SD Converter for Xbox 360/Xbox One/Xbox Elite 1&2/PS3/PS4/Switch Pro Controller to Sega Dreamcast & Saturn Console
Sega Saturn and Dreamcast are the common memory of a generation, and now we provide more ways to tap the potential of these two consoles. Now you can use Xbox Series X/Series S, Xbox One, Xbox Elite, Xbox 360, PS5, PS4, PS3 controllers on them, and the Switch Pro controller, Xbox Elite controller, Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, Xbox adaptive controller, even Retro-Bit Saturn USB controller are all supportable.
- Compatible with wired Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Elite 1&2, Xbox Series X/S controller and arcade stick, wired Sega Astro City Mini/MegaDrive Mini controllers, standard USB keyboard (Dreamcast only) and USB wired/ BT wireless PS5/PS4/PS3/Switch Pro controller
-Compatible with Xbox 360 Gaming Receiver and Xbox Adaptive controller.
- Compatible with Sega Saturn/Dreamcast consoles/PC (X-Input)
- Includes 240 blocks of DC memory
- Hot swapping. Auto-register controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- Support vibration and turbo function.
- Firmware upgradable
- Due to recent firmware (Nov 2021) of Xbox One controllers, wireless connection with the adapter is not supported. Please make sure wired connection is used.
- Each Wingman SD can only connect to a single Xbox 360 / Xbox One / PS5/PS4/ PS3 / Switch device. Wingman SD supports most of the accessories that are compatible with original factory specifications. To expand the number of supported accessories, firmware will be updated irregularly.
- Please update to latest firmware before use.
- DO NOT support headset/microphone function which is provided by the controller audio jack.
- If Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller is used, please turn off controller profile settings to prevent interference with Wingman SD's Turbo or Remap settings. As Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller is incapable of turning off profile settings, using Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller might result in Remap function overlapping.
- Using PS5/PS4/PS3/Switch Pro wireless controller, you have to connect like wired controller via USB first and then remove the cable.
- Some devices with high power consumption, such as the Switch Pro controller, require an external USB power source for normal use.
- For a detailed set up instruction and compatibility list, please refer to Brook official website. Subject to Brook's official website
1 x Brook Wingman SD Converter
We Also Recommend
3 in 1 EMS 4M Auto Action Replay Plus With 4M Expand RAM Card for Sega Saturn