Brook Super Converter Switch Pro/PS3/PS4/PS5 Game Controller to PS Classic/PS2 Console (FM00005934)
Brook Super Converter series makes old controllers compatible with new consoles. This not only saves you money but also means that you can use the controllers you have grown accustomed to. Installation and use of the Switch Pro/PS5/PS4/PS3 controllers on PS2/PS Classic/PC (X-Input) is effortless.
- Compatible with wireless use of Switch Pro, PS5 controllers and wired/wireless use of PS4/PS3 gamepads and joysticks
- Work on PS2, PS Classic consoles and PC (X-Input)
- Auto-register controllers
- Optimal button mapping
- Vibration support
- Hot swapping
- Lightweight and USB-sized
- Firmware upgradable
- Due to recent firmware (Nov 2021) of Xbox One controllers, Xbox One controllers are no longer compatible with this converter.
- Each Brook Super Converter can only handle one controller at a time.
- Please update to the latest firmware before use.
- Does NOT support headset / headphone.
- Please update to the latest firmware for PS Classic.
- For PS3/PS4 controllers, please connect via a USB cable for the first time (for the purpose of registering the controller). NOT compatible with Qanba Q2.
- When connected to a PC, press and hold down the Brook Key until it ashes 5 times to switch to X-Input mode.
- For a detailed set up instruction and compatibility list, please refer to Brook official website. Subject to Brook's official website
1 x Brook Super Converter
1 x 27cm Split Line
We Also Recommend
Brook X One Adapter for Xbox One to PS4/Nintendo Switch/Xbox One/PC Wireless Adapter & Rechargeable Battery White (FM00007053)
Brook Pocket Auto Catch Collect for Pokemon Go Plus Bluetooth Compatible Smartphone with Bracelet WristBand for IOS for Android
Brook X One Adapter for Xbox One / ELITE to PS4 / Nintendo Switch Remap Turbo Wireless Converter & Rechargeable Battery