Black PC USB Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBox 360 for Windows360-recrk
Caution! This product Do Not support Windows 8.
The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you take your quality, wireless gaming experiences that you enjoy on your console and experience them on your Windows gaming platform. Third Party item.
- Will work with future Xbox 360 Wireless Accessories.
- Provides up to a 30-foot range for complete wireless freedom.
- Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver.
- Easily integrates with PC gaming scenarios and utilizes the same binding technology as Xbox 360.
- Provides a great value by eliminating the need for additional accessories for Windows-based gaming at an attractive price point.
- Plugs into a PC USB port and has a six foot cable.
NOTE: If the driver installation failed, please try to manually add driver to the system and choose the one in Microsoft controller folder. There is a new version of the .dll file. Then it should work.
Special Set Up Instruction for Windows 7 Users 1) Installed the updated driver from Microsoft website:http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=Gaming 2) Plug in the receiver which will be detected as unknown device; 3) Go to device manager and right click the unknown device (which is the receiver) and select driver update; 4) Browse "My Computer" for driver software and select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"; 5) Look for "Windows Common Controller"-->"Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows" 6) Follow the instruction and ignore the warning. It should be able to use now
1 x Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows (No Packing)