iPega 4-Ports GameCube Controller Adapter Converter for Wii U/Switch/PC USB (XB-018)
- This 4-Port GameCube Controller Adapter allows you to connect up to four GameCube controllers (or wireless GameCube controllers) to a Wii U system and PC USB.
- With 2 adapters, you may use up to 8 GameCube controllers at the same time (not-in-vibration mode).
- Support Super Smash Bros on Wii U console. Support games via NGC emulator, Wii emulator and Dolphin emulator on PC.
- Support fast switching “Wii U” or “PC” mode by using the switch located on the back.
- Support built-in Vibration Feedback with no delay.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 32 bit and 64 bit and Mac OS under the PC mode.
- The driver is required if you need the vibration feedback on the PC mode.
- Powered by two USB Ports - no AC Adapter required.
- Made by Third Party, NOT official item.
1 x Gamepad Adapter
1 x User Manual
We Also Recommend
Latest Version XIM APEX Precision Mouse Keyboard Converter Adapter for Xbox One / Xbox 360 / PS3/ PS4
ReaSnow Cross Hair S1 Converter For PS4 Pro/PS4 Slim/PS4/PS3/Xbox One X/Xbox One S/Xbox One/XBox 360/Nintendo Switch